Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 11:42:03 +0800

>> it...one guy had essentially the skirt rocket lanchers of a desert zaku,
>> combined with the leg launchers, and a few more...it was a zaku heavy arms,
>Sounds more like a "Red shoulder custom" Zaku to me.
>---Brett Jensen

LOL! That sounds like what the guy was trying to achieve. too bad he
spent so much money on making it loaded with weapons, and not enough on
plusses for speed and manueverability. He was skewered by a GM that
basically just ran rings around him and stabbed him to pieces with a saber.
 Moral of the story? it's not the heavy weapons that win the day....but
fighting style and ease of use. Yes, he did heavily damage the GM, but the
outcome was pretty much like South Burning and the Xammel.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.