BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 23:36:52 EDT

In a message dated 6/20/00 11:18:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
MCCOLGDEB@aol.com writes:

<< alt.anime.gundam exists, someone had it created. AOL added it to their
News
  server a few weeks ago. If you do not get it on your ISP, call or email
them
  and ask if they will carry "alt.anime.gundam". >>
 How do I access the news server? I have AOL but no idea how to get
 newsgroups... >>

  I am using AOL 5.0. Click the "Internet" drop down menu and select
"Newsgroups" from it and the Newsgroups Menu will appear.

Click the "Search all Newsgroups" button and type in "gundam". Hit enter and
"alt.anime.gundam" should be the first match, the second will be a Japanese
language Gundam Newsgroups.

Highlight and double click "alt.anime.gundam" to read and/or subscribe to it.
Hope this helps.

Aaron