MCCOLGDEB@aol.com
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 23:17:18 EDT

In a message dated 6/20/00 4:49:26 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:

<< << there are too many message each days for this mailing services, but why
we
  don't open a newsgroup, so the message can be organized more efficiently. >>

 alt.anime.gundam exists, someone had it created. AOL added it to their News
 server a few weeks ago. If you do not get it on your ISP, call or email them
 and ask if they will carry "alt.anime.gundam". >>
How do I access the news server? I have AOL but no idea how to get
newsgroups...