-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 19:13:48 -0700

Actually, the latter mistake, confusing the Nu for V, is quite common and has
been very problematic since V Gundam debuted in 1995. Nikaku Animart still had
it wrong on one or two items the last time I looked. And we can't really blame
them -- it is, after all, literally Greek to them. We can't expect people who
are barely literate in English to recognize a completely different alphabet.
College graduates, yes; although I'm sure it's possible to earn an MBA without
ever cracking a science book or taking a Humanities course.

I wonder how Turn A Gundam would've fared had they not spelled it out with
"Called Turn A" right there on the logo?

-Z-