Leslie_Rashana (trojan@atoka.net)
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 20:30:24 -0500

yeha, i was just adding my thihgts and i usually delete mesages without
links or attatchments as i read them so when i found this was the last
one in my inbox on this thread and noone else had commented o the usenet
spam situation i felt i needed ot make myself heard.. that's all :>

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse