Sedusa66@aol.com
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 21:17:11 EDT

In a message dated 6/20/00 6:00:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:

> Yes, I know this was just passing along that "alt.anime.gundam" exists. I
> like both ML's and Newsgroups. Spams something that is a pain, but is
> currently something that is unevitable. Besides, this ML gets spammed
> sometimes is well, so nothing is safe from Spam.

I get an average of one spam letter per 2 weeks on this list.... I know at
least on the newsgroups that I've subscribed to in the past, the ratio was
_much_ higher... ,more like 7 spams to 1 serious post.. I definitely
prefer the ML approach. If traffic gets too high on a given ML I can always
get a new free lifetime email account (For instance all of my ML emails are
done on this address, but my *real* email address only gets used for private
matters)