Leslie_Rashana (trojan@atoka.net)
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 19:29:24 -0500

a freind of mine is working on a Gundam Wing MUSH... it follows the
original AC timeline starting just after the landing of the 5 original
Gundams.. only this time more info leaks to the public about them than
in the original timeline so this encourages a lot of "copycat Gundams"
you get to design and build yoru own Gundam but you have to pay for yoru
own resources.. and since Gundanium is so exspensive most players will
be stuck with first building super-mobile suits a-la Tallgeese

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse