BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 20:14:11 EDT

In a message dated 6/20/00 7:57:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
oom9@crosswinds.net writes:

<< Well, I've drawn pictures of them(Don't have a scanner, though) Funny you
 should mention the shoulders, since my design of the Newtype-use Gundam
 actually has the big shoulders. My Strike Gundam also has a slightly more
 streamlined head(Not quite Zetaish, but simillar-almost stormtrooperish
 also) plus a sort of RX-79(G)esque body, but more like the space type
 Gundams. I could modify some of Mark Simmon's pictures to show what I'm
 aiming for with the designs, but I don't think he'd let me :( >>

   At least you can draw :) I am writing a mecha stroy as well, but am
creating(trying to) my own type of mecha, conflicting forces, universe, etc.
Wish I had someone that could draw worth a darn to draw some mecha for me. I
can draw very boxy, one side, views of mechs with graph paper, but cannot
draw streamlined, humanoid mechs. I have patience to write out my story and
stuff, but have no patience when it comes to learning to draw.

Aaron