Leslie_Rashana (trojan@atoka.net)
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 19:11:13 -0500

XHeeroYuyV@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 00-06-20 11:26:48 EDT, gaijin@i-manila.com.ph writes:
>
> << search the net, order it, ask someone if there are online versions of it,
> there are many ways, why keep on insisiting that it can't be gotten? find
> a way. and, if you don't like the system, then use something else, but
> don't junk it out of hand just because you can't get it. there will be
> other information sources and ways to get it. >>
>
> yeah but we have a junk computer ok??

so go donw and visit your local card and comic shop or major bookstore,
anyplace that sells RPG matereials and ask if they have any copies of
Mekton Zeta by R. Talsorian games.. if thye odn't have it they can
probably order it for you.. i think the basic book costs like between 12
and 15 bucks

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse