Sedusa66@aol.com
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 18:52:59 EDT

In a message dated 6/20/00 12:37:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
echofox@wingzero.net writes:

> I really wouldn't call this too many messages. I've been on mailing lists
> with daily outputs in the 300-500 message ranges...
Yeah I like the traffic on this list... gives me sumpin to read for an
extended period of time but it's not so much that my mailbox overfills.. I
used to be on the Analog Heaven mailing list for analog synthesizer geeks and
if I didn't check my mailbox twice a day religiously it would overfill and
I'd miss important emails.....