Sedusa66@aol.com
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 18:40:55 EDT

Just a thought, but by the time Z or X is released, perhaps the Wing fans
will have been so cracked out that they buy or at least rent the other gundam
video releases... Now, while there's nothing connecting gundam x to any of
the prior releases, to someone that's seen everything that came out before (Z
or X), Z seems the logical choice... I mean, we'll have seen MSG, 08th MST,
0080, 0083 ..... Zeta is the next logical step in that direction.. maybe if
the video sales of UC tapes pick up we'll see zeta?