core@gundam.com
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 17:45:24 -0400 (EDT)

Blackeagle wrote:
> IIRC, there is some cost associated with transfering the video to
> digital format. Making sure you don't get any weird analog to video
> artifacts that kind of stuff. However, a U.S. DVD release probably

Kind of OT... wonder if anyone knows how 20 yr old TV series are
archieved? I assume the cel animation was photographed on film? Then the
film was transferred (and mixed with voice/sound fx tape) to tape for
broadcast?

So how are the LDs and DVDs made? Did they go back to the film (for
maximum video quality) and remaster the original voice/sound effect tapes?
It would kind of suck if they just digitize the TV tape...

Name: Core
Patient ID: #1
Condition: Critical