Edmund Chiu (edf91@worldnet.att.net)
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 13:09:39 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Simmons" <scorpio@best.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2000 12:11 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] Bio-Sensor

> > Even if it's a "1-way" only communication, it's still communication,
> > right?
>
> Yeah, but it's just wild beat communication, man. :-)

    Why did you have to bring in Gundam W into a perfectly fine UC related
discussion ^_^

> Yeah, Angel Halo aside, most of the applications of newtype technology
in
> V Gundam are pretty mundane. But then again, why bother advancing the
> technology if it depends on a handful of unpredictable freaks?

    Because it will probably be cheaper to depend on those "freaks" than to
invent something that can do the damages NT can do....

> Katejina seems a good candidate. I should look at the V Gundam novels
> again and see if Tomino mentions anything along these lines...

    I thought somebody has already said that Katejina is an artificial NT in
the V Gundam novels....