Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 12:11:33 -0700

Edmund Chiu writes,

> Even if it's a "1-way" only communication, it's still communication,
> right?

  Yeah, but it's just wild beat communication, man. :-)

> Just NT "technology" in V Gundam....

  Yeah, Angel Halo aside, most of the applications of newtype technology in
V Gundam are pretty mundane. But then again, why bother advancing the
technology if it depends on a handful of unpredictable freaks?

> As for Katejina, I believe
> she's an artificial NT, since her behavior near the end is not what I call
> "stable" and very much like other artificial NT we have seen through the UC
> timeline....

  Katejina seems a good candidate. I should look at the V Gundam novels
again and see if Tomino mentions anything along these lines...

-- Mark