-V- (vsze@wwdg.com)
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 11:33:54 -0700

Hrmm.. the Gashapon capsules have many series... I'm not quite sure which series you're referring to, but the MS Select series have been covering all the Gundam series all along... (it's up to the 15th set now). In fact, MS Select series one were all from Gundam Wing...

this page has all the details (if you cannot read japanese, it should be pretty self explanatory still...)

http://www.gundam.channel.or.jp/goods/gashapon/msselect/

-V-
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Richard Holman
  To: gundam@aeug.org
  Sent: Monday, June 19, 2000 11:11 AM
  Subject: [gundam] modeling and figure question

  Greetings,

  I am curious about some things I saw on the net...

  The latest Banpresto Gundam Gashpons are the Zaku lineage stretching into Z Gundam. Does this mean that they will continue the main non-SD Figures into Z, ZZ, and CCA territory?? I was under the impression they only did OYW mecha, and only SD would cover later UC designs. I hope they do continue as these are neat game pieces. Does anyone have any info????

  Also, slightly, ok completely off topic, I have a chance to get ONE and only one 1/100 scale Zentraedi Regult Battlepod, Heavy Artillery type. I know from past descriptions it also contains the parts to make a standard pod. Has anyone built one of these?? What I want to know is, will the pods main sub assemblies lend themseves to casting in resin. I want to build BOTH configurations, and want to cast off the parts for the alternate model. (NO copies will ever leave my bench, and NEVER will be distributed.) Anyone have any details?? Alternately anyone know someone who has two for sale at less than $40 each??

  Thanks,
  Richard