Blackeagle (cdupchurch@hotmail.com)
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 11:05:34 MST

>Not discounting Zeta (my fav. Gundam) but I would think that Mobile Fighter
>G-Gundam would do much better in the NorthAmerican market. Bandai would
>bring in the DragonBall fans then they could release Zeta to a much larger
>and broader market.

If Bandai went G Gundam they'd run the risk of turning off not just UC
diehards, but also a substantial number of the new Wing fans. Some UC fans
may view Wing as a lightweight compared to the likes of Zeta, but compared
to G Gundam, Wing is like Shakespeare :-)

In short, it's quite possible that G Gundam would loose more existing fans
than bring in new DBZ type fans. Plus if you showed Zeta next, you'd
probably turn off quite a few of DBZers.

Not a good marketing strategy IMHO.