Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 01:55:36 +0800

>This got me thinkig about basic MS. While I'm sure most people who do
>Gundam RPGing probably play Federation characters, it might be interesting
>to do a Zeon based campaign. Of course, the Zaku is a lot more interesting
>as a starting MS than a standard GM. Lots of interesting possibilities
>there.

actually, my players were roughly half Zeon and half federation. the Zaku
I made more flexible in terms of weaponry, but the GM's had beam weapons.
Damn zakus also had cheaper stuff, due to the mass production aspect of
it...one guy had essentially the skirt rocket lanchers of a desert zaku,
combined with the leg launchers, and a few more...it was a zaku heavy arms,
LOL! and he still died fighting against a guy who simply made his GM
faster, more manueverable and had a larger shield and longer saber. and a
nice short beam gun. go figure.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.