Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 01:50:58 +0800

>Then the Isamu pops out his VF-11s bayonet and stabs the Gundam through the
>cockpit.

actually, that was the problem...we took into account gundanium alloy...but
agreed, that damn bayonet would have skewered amuro if he had tried that
overhead vertical slash.

>Well, they've got rules for nukes. Figuring out the correct stats might be
>a pain though. Of course, the referee could just declare nuclear weapons
>are to be handled at Excessive Scale.

how very true. that takes care of everything.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.