Tabby (tabby@psn.net)
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 16:01:12 -0700

At , you wrote:
>In a message dated Tue, 20 Jun 2000 12:44:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
><< 3) I asked what the next Gundam series to be released would be, listing
several including Zeta, X, MSG, and CCA and F91, and he (Christopher Marsh)
said it "most likely would be" Zeta or Gundam X. Personally, I'd love to
see either, but would probably lean my hopes more towards Zeta. >>

>Is it possible for them to do Zeta without establishing the original story
beyond the three compilation movies?

>Perhaps they can take the movies and re-edit them with some more footage
from the TV show and perhaps round it out a bit more into a mini-series
format. I just watched the three movies back to back to back over the
weekend and there is an awful lot of stuff they could cut out and still
have the story make sense.

>Tom

It may be possible that a release of Z would set up a new "retcon" movie
(or movies) to portray the original series with new animation.

tby.