Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 01:27:50 +0800

At 12:59 PM 6/20/00 -0400, you wrote:
>I was simply pointing out the flaws and my annoyances with AOL RPGers not to
>mention the fact that Wing already has a screwed up rep on the AOL RPG
Scene,
>Its reputation for being Annoyingly outragous is almost up there with the
>Dragon Ball people, Every one wants to be a "Heero". And everyone starts out
>with a gundam with a Zero System how is that even fun?! And your AOL Refs?!!
>they're only there 1% of the time!! usually everyone just types nonsense
that
>everyone else ignores!!
>
>- Roger

Aye, there must be a step system to getting MS's, like starting with Leo's.
 in the gundam system i admin'ed, everybody started out with five different
types of GM's, and then they had to earn money (or sweet talk the usually
female mechanics -- something I got from 0083) to upgrade their GM's. if
they did the right stuff, then they would be asked to test out prototypes.
If they really lucked out, they would get to pilot the really nice stuff.
Of course, there were situations where a nasty ms would be just there,
abandoned...but I made sure that these had spare parts that were hell to
get a hold of..

It made for intersting game play, since one's own MS was a direct
reflection of one's luck and prowess.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.