Freedom045@aol.com
Tue Jun 20 13:12:21 2000

In a message dated Tue, 20 Jun 2000 12:44:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "Roland Thigpen" <jenius@unspacy.org> writes:

<< 3) I asked what the next Gundam series to be released would be, listing several including Zeta, X, MSG, and CCA and F91, and he (Christopher Marsh) said it "most likely would be" Zeta or Gundam X. Personally, I'd love to see either, but would probably lean my hopes more towards Zeta. >>

zeta...Zeta...ZETA!

must have... (foaming at the mouth here...)

Is it possible for them to do Zeta without establishing the original story beyond the three compilation movies?

Perhaps they can take the movies and re-edit them with some more footage from the TV show and perhaps round it out a bit more into a mini-series format. I just watched the three movies back to back to back over the weekend and there is an awful lot of stuff they could cut out and still have the story make sense.

Tom