Tue, 20 Jun 2000 12:59:35 -0400

I was simply pointing out the flaws and my annoyances with AOL RPGers not to
mention the fact that Wing already has a screwed up rep on the AOL RPG Scene,
Its reputation for being Annoyingly outragous is almost up there with the
Dragon Ball people, Every one wants to be a "Heero". And everyone starts out
with a gundam with a Zero System how is that even fun?! And your AOL Refs?!!
they're only there 1% of the time!! usually everyone just types nonsense that
everyone else ignores!!

- Roger