Roland Thigpen (jenius@unspacy.org)
20 Jun 2000 16:41:19 -0000

I recently sent off an email to Anime Village asking some questions about their DVD and Gundam releases and found out a few things.

1) 08th MS Team will definately be on DVD when it is released next year.

2) Brain Powered will no longer be released in dubbed format on VHS, but there are still no clear plans for it to be released on DVD (at least that the guy who responded, Chistopher Marsh, did not know if it would be).

3) I asked what the next Gundam series to be released would be, listing several including Zeta, X, MSG, and CCA and F91, and he (Christopher Marsh) said it "most likely would be" Zeta or Gundam X. Personally, I'd love to see either, but would probably lean my hopes more towards Zeta.

Just thought some on the list would like to know.

Roland