Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 00:02:01 +0800

At 11:41 AM 6/20/00 EDT, you wrote:
>well we start out with an app. witch ill send if you want it than i look it
>over and i say if the person is in or not than we have a meeting if someones
>on than we introduse eveyone to everyone than we get out of chat than we do
>missions and things fannal hits we take them till they move out of them and
>if you lose your wepppen than you can't get it and damage you can't repaire
>it till the baddles over than when someone can't fight or they die than we
>deside the winner

okay. send me the file of how you guys do it...no exe stuff please, we hee
in the philippines are a bit paranoid about exe files, all things
considered...

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.