Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 23:45:03 +0800

>yeah but we have a junk computer ok??

dude, I am working off a compaq deskpro 433i, which is basically a 486 with
8 meg of memory and is VGA only to boot, with a 33.6 modem and a single
speed cd-rom.. my pentium got hit by lightning strike through the modem.
and yet, I am still able to chat and ICQ and e-mail all at the same time
with this piece of crap. How junky is yours?

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.