Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 23:29:15 +0800

> Other good systems are out there as well, such as Big Eyes, Small Mouth and
> it's Mecha Expansion, Big Robots, Cool Starships. In all of these cases,
> the only one who actually has to have the game is the Game Master
himself...

>sure but not all of us can get it is that ok with you?????????????

search the net, order it, ask someone if there are online versions of it,
there are many ways, why keep on insisiting that it can't be gotten? find
a way. and, if you don't like the system, then use something else, but
don't junk it out of hand just because you can't get it. there will be
other information sources and ways to get it.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.