Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 23:21:40 +0800

><< you could do that but what about the people that can't get them hmmmm
hmmm
>than what?????????? anyway we do this guild for people who have AOL or
>Coumpusurve so they can get into chat rooms and use Instent messanger and
>e-mail

pop a happy pill, man...it was good natured ribbing...well, mos of it
anyway...no need to go into battle mode. besdies, the mush system that
Chris is talking about is downloadable...you can install it like MIRC.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.