Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 14:21:40 GMT

>sure but not all of us can get it is that ok with you?????????????

I suggest that you calm down. I'm not trying to put down your game. I'm
just giving you some friendly advice, which it is obvious that you don't
want to take. If you don't take it, that's your choice. However, if you
respond to your players in the same way that you're responding to the
messages from the list, you'll find that people aren't going to want to play
with you. I've been gaming for 20 years, and I've seen it many times. The
gamemaster who abuses his players quickly loses those players. Remember
that...