XHeeroYuyV@aol.com
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 09:32:25 EDT

<< This is why I chose to have a real game system on Gundam MUSH. That way,
 players can't do the impossible. Not to mention that we also have referees
 as well.

 On the other hand, this system does work IF your players can be trusted to
 be realistic about it. (Xenogears MUCK has statless combat, and we have
 very, very few abuses... But then again, we on the staff don't tolerate
 abuse either...) >>

<< you could do that but what about the people that can't get them hmmmm hmmm
than what?????????? anyway we do this guild for people who have AOL or
Coumpusurve so they can get into chat rooms and use Instent messanger and
e-mail