Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 13:26:27 GMT

>These people are such idiots man!! they don't wanna lose and they make up
>all
>these strange ass things that make them indestructable!
>
>For example:
<<Snippage of Stupid MS Tricks>>
>this was confusing and just a plain old bitch, but if this is you're thing
>then go crazy, and I'll try not to complain.....
>
>- Roger

This is why I chose to have a real game system on Gundam MUSH. That way,
players can't do the impossible. Not to mention that we also have referees
as well.

On the other hand, this system does work IF your players can be trusted to
be realistic about it. (Xenogears MUCK has statless combat, and we have
very, very few abuses... But then again, we on the staff don't tolerate
abuse either...)