Tue, 20 Jun 2000 03:04:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hey you guys, stop bullying the people. I know its
very weird to have a reversed I-feild that is
technically supposed to absorb beams... and have it
shut off all nearby electrical units (ahh, something
like an EMP...) Anyway, i know most of you guys know
wayyy much more than I do on mecha tech ---I dont have
a clue how thick the Gundarum Tau is when used on
MS...
These people know even less, I doubt if they really
know who Amuro is (they must be Wing gen fans or
somethin) but that doesn't mean we should trash them.
Since we so much why don't we tell them the technical
stuff when we see that they're wrong (I can see how
you people enjoy giving lectures on how stupid the
material strength is ignored in GW). Anyway, I'm a
very experienced RPG player/dm/gm. I know very well
that theres no way you could make a TECHNOLOGICALLY
CORRECT, EASY TO USE and... (most important)... FUN
fight module for mobile suits fighting with fin
funnels, shining fingers and lunar cannons...

...if you can make one I'd really love to see it...