Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 01:21:51 -0700

>I was poking around the HLJ website today, wondring what my next model
>should be. BTW: can anyone comment on the quality of the 1/100 F91 kits?

Personally, I didn't like their proportions that much. This is a line that
screams "gimme MG treatment!" Due to the fact that they are much smaller
than the OYW-sized mobile suits, the parts are smaller too and as a result
they weren't able to cram as much details in (although the F-90 and SF-91
series managed to do that just fine). Some painting is needed, and I'd put
them a notch below HG kits. IIRC the F-91 was the only one that had parts
molded with System Injection. The other kits from the series did not
have that.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0