Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 11:45:36 +0800

At 08:00 PM 6/19/00 -0700, you wrote:
> Hi everyone. My name is Michael. I am a 17 year old male and a very big
anime fan. Still, I am new to the Gundam wing series that is running on
Cartoon network and I am haveing a hard time keeping track of the story
line. My favorite characters so far are Heero and Quatre.....And the major
who worked with Zechs. Is her name Hildy or how ever you spell it. Please
give me some insight to this series. Thanks

hmmm...go over to www.gundamproject.com, and just peruse the site....

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.