Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 11:34:28 +0800

>if you hate them sooooooooooooo much than stop makeing fun of them and keep
>your coments to your self if you wanna make fun of them and its not like
what
>you said its a good thing and we don't do so called "hits" like you so be
>quiet

My only complaint would be the technical inconsistencies...if you're gonna
use a gundam world....read up on the gundam project's pages for the tech of
it first....god knows I had to make believably gundam rules for my own
mekton game. Newtype powers being such a pain in the ass, as well as beam
weapons gundam style.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.