Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 11:32:22 +0800

>Healing: how the @#$! can a MS Auto heal?!!

Sounds like Front Mission 3 to me, LOL!

>They use heat rods against beam sabers

Now that is weird.

>and some guy went far enough to make some thing he called a "reverse
I-field"
>that made electric devices useless around him...and he doesn't know what
an I
>field is to begin with!!

Yarg! a reverse i-field? I can imagine an I-field that can make beams
bend around it, but shuts down all electrical appliances? weird.

>and when you fight its all with words, which was interesting to me because i
>never tried it but this was how it worked:
>Me: I shoot you
>guy1: I dodge
>me: I fly up and and hit with beam saber
>guy1:i dodge, then hit you're RX-93 with a heat rod
>Me: i dodge
>Guy1: Hey!! why didn't you take your hits?!!

Sounds like verbal oneupsmanship to me. It smacks of a Monty Python thing.

Nee!

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.