Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 11:23:41 +0800

> I saw this thing at www.actionace.com... does anybody know if it's any
>good? I figured it'd be a nice 1:100 kit to start on, since up to now I've
>pretty much collected 1:144 kits(The Zaku III HGUC being the largest).
>Chris

It's a good kit, but the main problem I have with it are the polycaps for
the skirt plates, which tend to crack for some reason. The articulation is
some of the best I've seen for a 1/100 kit. The hyper modes are great fun,
but mostly icing. the double ankle joint (!) is nice, but when it gets
loose, I can see problems with it. The core fighter or car or whatever it
is looks like something straight out of blade runner. The Rising gundam
is essentially the same kit with some parts swapped.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.