Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 11:19:09 +0800

>>Hi All,
>>I just got this item and wanted to post a few warnings about this one.
>>The MSIA Zeta is about the worst in this series! The details all look great,
>>but it falls apart too easily.
>Thanks for the objective review - I knew it was bad news when the damn
>thing can't transform, and the pictures didn't make matters any better.
>>Don't get me wrong, the Zeta looks very cool and once you pose him, he is an
>>awesome looking piece. Just don't ever touch him again. ;-)
>I thought these MSiA figures are made to be played with. Are they going
>the "look but don't touch" route like the New Material Turn-A?
>Eddie

I saw the Action Gokin version of it in the store where I usually buy
stuff. It doesn't have much line detail, but it looks way sturdier.

On other things...Where can I get that red jeeg-like figurefrom microman?
i have the winged creatue and the two cats that can combine with it...but
that figure isn't available here in the Philippines. where's the best
place on the net to get them?

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.