Blackeagle (cdupchurch@hotmail.com)
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 20:14:25 MST

> Hi everyone. My name is Michael. I am a 17 year old male and a very big
>anime fan. Still, I am new to the Gundam wing series that is running on
>Cartoon network and I am haveing a hard time keeping track of the story
>line. My favorite characters so far are Heero and Quatre.....And the major
>who worked with Zechs. Is her name Hildy or how ever you spell it. Please
>give me some insight to this series. Thanks

Welcome to the list!

I really hate to start off on a critical note, but you probably don't want
to put the list address in the 'CC:' field of your e-mail program. It
results in a double post to the list, which is somewhat annying.

As for info on Wing, I'd reccomend the Gundam Project
(www.gundamproject.com) as a source of info for anyting Gundam related.
They have a pretty good Wing section in addition to their excellent UC
stuff.