Michael G (tenchimuyo10@altavista.com)
19 Jun 2000 20:00:31 -0700

 Hi everyone. My name is Michael. I am a 17 year old male and a very big anime fan. Still, I am new to the Gundam wing series that is running on Cartoon network and I am haveing a hard time keeping track of the story line. My favorite characters so far are Heero and Quatre.....And the major who worked with Zechs. Is her name Hildy or how ever you spell it. Please give me some insight to this series. Thanks