Kev K (fayerocks@hotmail.com)
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 02:11:48 GMT

    It's good that he did. I would be mad too. That's a very dumb excuse
for not watching the show. Any die hard gundam fan who also followed the
same path for not watching the show should be ashamed of themselves. Part
of the reason I got into gundam is because the depth of the storyline, their
take on politics and most importantly the interaction of people. To me
that's the true essence of gundam. The mechs are just a tool and should
remain that way. Without the characters in the show, the mechs will be
nothing but a hollow shell.
      It's sad to see that the new generation show no appreciation for good
storylines anymore. All they want is action and more action. Again I'm not
pointing fingers at anyone in this mailing list, I know this fact because
most of my friends and their younger siblings, who are new to the show, are
only drawn to the gundam mania because of the action they see. If this
continues on we'll most likely see the later gundam shows heading to the
hollywood direction. Just pure action and CG's with a shallow storyline
doesn't make a good show.