Blackeagle (cdupchurch@hotmail.com)
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 18:27:21 MST

I was poking around the HLJ website today, wondring what my next model
should be. BTW: can anyone comment on the quality of the 1/100 F91 kits?

Anyway I noticed that they've got order pages for the Sazabi and FAZZ up.
No pictures yet (not even scans of Bandai publicity stuff) and of course if
you order it, it'll probably come back as out of stock since the kit hasn't
been released yet. But if anyone's dying to preorder it, go ahead.

On interesting note, the FAZZ page already has a disclaimer saying that you
can NOT use this kit to build the non-FA version.