BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 21:23:42 EDT

In a message dated 6/19/00 8:45:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
charaznable@excite.com writes:

<< read this and weep...........

 http://shop.actionace.com/cgi-bin/ActionAce.storefront/EN/Product/BAN1042000

 sheesh, they didn't even read the box >>

   Yeah, this is a common mistake made by import stores on the CCA kits. I
think its because the Nu Gundam's "Nu" on the box can be mistaken for a fancy
V. I've seen this mistake at several American import stores online. They need
to learn to read Japanese or hire someone that does.

  I wish some stores would research the products they carry!

Aaron