Mon, 19 Jun 2000 21:03:04 -0400

I just recently heard from a friend of mine who goes to a lot of newsgroups,
that when Tomino was interviewed in Taiwan, he said he complained that he was
annoyed/mad at fans that they didn't watch Turn-A because of the mecha
designs. is there any truth to this, I was away from the list for a little
while a few months back so, if I missed this discussion, sorry... and since i
don't go to Newsgroups i'm not sure about this little thing so umm... anyone
know?

- Roger