BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 18:57:41 EDT

In a message dated 6/19/00 6:09:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Michael.Wong@nsc.com writes:

<< That's the thing, $15.00 for such a small Micro-Man figure doesn't make
sense
 for me. I can buy a perfectly fine MG Zaku or Gundam or GM for that price in
 Hong Kong and maybe still get some change. The PG Zaku is only around $60
and
 the MG Dom is only $26! I myself would rather get those kits than overpriced
 Micro-Man figures. >>

Ugh, keep hitting the send button! Sorry for the two blanks. $15 is too much
for a little Microman figure, Astrotoys.com has them for about $6-8 each!
Most are in stock, but the Acroyear Ardens are special order. Justbetoys.com
also them for a decent price, but not as good as Astrotoys.

Aaron