Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 13:49:14 -0700

>Hi All,
>I just got this item and wanted to post a few warnings about this one.
>The MSIA Zeta is about the worst in this series! The details all look great,
>but it falls apart too easily.

Thanks for the objective review - I knew it was bad news when the damn
thing can't transform, and the pictures didn't make matters any better.

>Don't get me wrong, the Zeta looks very cool and once you pose him, he is an
>awesome looking piece. Just don't ever touch him again. ;-)

I thought these MSiA figures are made to be played with. Are they going
the "look but don't touch" route like the New Material Turn-A?

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0