CHRIS DRAKIOTES (drak@cheshire.net)
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 16:46:53 -0400

The store with the Gundam kits is called "Toy City". The kit selection
is varied as they are just starting to carry Gundam items, they are also
starting to carry Anime in VHS form. The store is located off Emerald
Street, about 1 1/2 "Keene" blocks from the college. The comic store is
"Comics Etc" and is located along Main Street near the head of the
square on the left.

Chris
Any other question and you are welcome to email me direct.