Richard Holman (homer@mcn.net)
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 12:11:47 -0600

Greetings,

I am curious about some things I saw on the net...

The latest Banpresto Gundam Gashpons are the Zaku lineage stretching into Z Gundam. Does this mean that they will continue the main non-SD Figures into Z, ZZ, and CCA territory?? I was under the impression they only did OYW mecha, and only SD would cover later UC designs. I hope they do continue as these are neat game pieces. Does anyone have any info????

Also, slightly, ok completely off topic, I have a chance to get ONE and only one 1/100 scale Zentraedi Regult Battlepod, Heavy Artillery type. I know from past descriptions it also contains the parts to make a standard pod. Has anyone built one of these?? What I want to know is, will the pods main sub assemblies lend themseves to casting in resin. I want to build BOTH configurations, and want to cast off the parts for the alternate model. (NO copies will ever leave my bench, and NEVER will be distributed.) Anyone have any details?? Alternately anyone know someone who has two for sale at less than $40 each??

Thanks,
Richard