Enriquez, Eric (EEnriquez@HATCH.CA)
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 10:41:44 -0400

Hey Core,

Did you go to AnimeNorth?

-----Original Message-----
From: core@gundam.com [mailto:core@gundam.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2000 2:17 AM
To: 'gundam@aeug.org'
Subject: RE: [gundam] No aliens in Gundam?

Enriquez, Eric wrote:
> On another note. Were Roman Albums ever made for a Gundam Show. I do
know
> of the Newtype 100% books. Maybe Roman Albums were only for Yamato.

I have a Roman Album for 0079 TV, this was before the movies were
compiled, so no Core Booster and no serial numbers for the MS (no MS-06S,
RX-78-2 etc). Very interesting historical document as much for what it
has as for what it doesn't.

If you come around downtown I can let you have a look. Nightingale wrote
a review on NA, you can check it out too.

Name: Core
Patient ID: #1
Condition: Critical