MS06ZAK@aol.com
Mon Jun 19 09:50:41 2000

In a message dated Sun, 18 Jun 2000 2:27:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "Chris Maier" <oom9@crosswinds.net> writes:

<<
Was Beltochika the girl with the short black hair(I've only seen video clips
from the PSX game)?
 It seems to be more likely that Newtypes can pass things on genetically,
since they are a higher evolutionary branch than oldtypes. It's not like the
force, where it seems to seek out individuals(Although Lucas seems to be
making the force more genetic with the Midichlorian concept).

Chris

I thought she was blonde. Chein was brunette. Beltochika was blonde in Zeta IIRC..

Jason