Jeff Caraway (jeff.caraway@mindspring.com)
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 09:16:02 -0400

> Yes, I know they aren't I've been following the new Microman figures since
> first heard about them.

Ohh... Sorry about that! I didn't know you are a Micro-head too. :-)
The only place I've been able to find those Ardes is at Robozone. They are
expensive, but I just had to bite the bullet and do it!

> Will the truck transform or is it just the mold they are using, without
the
> transforming stuff? All of the new Micromen will have changeable armor?

I'm not sure if it will transform or not. I haven't actually seen pictures
of it yet. I do know that the two motorcycles that are coming out, do
transform and are just re-hashes of old Transformer molds.

Jeff C